An axial fan is a fan whose airflow direction is the same as the axis of the blade. For example, electric fans, air conditioner external fans are fans operating in axial flow mode. It is called "axial flow" because the gas flows parallel to the fan axis. Axial flow fans are usually used on occasions with higher flow requirements and lower pressure requirements. The axial fan fixes the position and moves the air.
1. Features of axial flow fans
① Mini axial fan: fast heat dissipation, low noise, low power consumption, energy saving and environmental protection, etc. Because of its small size, it has a wide range of uses.
② Large axial fan: it has the characteristics of simple structure, stability and reliability, large air volume, low noise, and wide range of functions.
2. The role of axial fans
When the fan is turned on, the rear air is good and the front air is sultry. The relay fan can be turned on at the same time as the rear fan. The hot and humid air from the front is sent back and discharged through the rear fan to achieve the normal ventilation effect.
Relying on the input mechanical energy, the machine increases the gas pressure and discharges the gas, which is a dynamic fluid machine.
Centrifugal fans are widely used in:
1. Ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, ovens, underground garages, tunnels, mines, vehicles, cooling towers, ships and buildings;
2. Centrifugal cooling fans for ventilation and induced draft of boilers and industrial furnaces;
3. Micro centrifugal fan for cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances;
4. Grain drying and selection of induced draft fans, hot air stove drying equipment for plant and animal husbandry in greenhouses;, wind tunnel air source and air cushioning and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.