The cooling fan has been used for a long time and needs maintenance. Whether it is a DC cooling fan or an AC cooling fan, it needs to be maintained so that its service life can be longer and better serve you. Today, W.H.E.E will give you some suggestions for maintaining the DC fan. I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. Grease should be supplemented or replaced from time to time for the bearing of the DC cooling fans according to the environmental conditions of use. In order to ensure good lubrication of the DC cooling fan during operation, the number of refueling shall not be less than 1000 hours/time, the enclosed bearings and motor bearings shall be refueled with zl-3 lithium-based lubricants, and 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearings shall be filled. Oil shortage is strictly prohibited. Running.
2. The DC cooling fans should be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from getting damp. When stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures. The DC fan should be prevented from bumping during storage and handling to avoid damage.
3. It can only operate when the DC cooling fans are completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the power supply facilities have sufficient capacity and stable voltage, and it is strictly forbidden to operate without phase. The power supply line must be a dedicated line, and temporary power supply lines should not be used temporarily.
4. During operation, abnormal noise of the DC cooling fans, severe heating of the motor, electrification of the casing, tripping of the switch, failure to start, etc. are found in the DC cooling fan. It should be shut down immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to perform maintenance while the DC fan is running. After the maintenance, a test run should be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before starting the operation.
5. The operating environment of the DC cooling fan should always be kept tidy, and the appearance should also be kept clean. There should be no debris at the air inlet and outlet, and the dust and other debris in the fan and pipes should be cleaned regularly.
As a cooling fan manufacturer, we have our own professional R&D team to support and have rich experience in the field of cooling. Since the establishment of the company, the business has maintained stable development. The main business focuses on the modular design of DC cooling fans, covering different products such as computers, power supplies, communications, home appliances, and auto parts. The company has passed and strictly followed the ISO9001, IATF16949 system. Its products have passed international certifications such as SGS/UL/CE. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.